Introduce yourself

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
For new member to introduce themselves, where your from, what you do etc. (If you want to of course!)

Darren

New Gun
Evening all,I live in the West Midlands and have been shooting clays for the last 5 yrs but went on my first game shoot last month on a small partridge walked up day(absolutely loved it)and I have 2 driven days booked in December.....cor wait

Reactions: Jon
Hi all
Greg from Hampshire/Dorset borders, belong to a small DIY shoot in Hampshire , where I have a have gun , the other days I pick up with my rescued labs.
Looking forward to chatting on here and continuing the "shoot banter " during the closed season

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Greg hope you enjoy. Drop some pictures of you dogs in The Kennels section we all love dogs

For new member to introduce themselves, where your from, what you do etc. (If you want to of course!)
I am Chris from SURREY I beat at 4 shoots have had various dogs my last was a Spinone which was a disaster for a few years until I understood HPRs and she just got better. I have now a three month Korthals Griffon and am hoping for great times.

Keith P

New Gun
Afternoon ,I'm Keith from Cornwall,I've been shooting since 7 years old which was a fair few days ago! I'm a full time pest controller and shoot captain of a long established Pheasant shoot. I beat on a few private shoots around the county,but unlike most I use a Lurcher which usually gets a few comments until they see what she is capable of,and runners don't get far.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Chris and Keith,hope you enjoy our forum,feel fre to plug away..

Paul

New Gun
Hi all, am Paul from Shrewsbury,enjoy beating been doing some doging in this year at Welshpool, hope everyone is having a good season so far and hope the rest of the season goes well for you all... Enjoy

Phil

New Gun
Evening all. Phil from Barnsley. I've shot clays for a few year and started shooting pigeon and beaters days recently.