Blooming weather.

Think I'm going to work weekends and have Monday Tuesdays off. Can't believe how rubbish Sunday was i got set up and ready to go for first light. By 10 am i could just make out the decoy pattern thinking wicked in an hour or so we should be good to go. Had a walk about still not lifting so about 11.30 am decided to pack it in and move on. Why is every Monday brilliant weather and every Sunday rubbish. Sunday shoot needs to become Monday shoot. I manage most weather fine but the fog had me thisweekend.

Wiggys1972

Under Keeper
Think I'm going to work weekends and have Monday Tuesdays off. Can't believe how rubbish Sunday was i got set up and ready to go for first light. By 10 am i could just make out the decoy pattern thinking wicked in an hour or so we should be good to go. Had a walk about still not lifting so about 11.30 am decided to pack it in and move on. Why is every Monday brilliant weather and every Sunday rubbish. Sunday shoot needs to become Monday shoot. I manage most weather fine but the fog had me thisweekend.
Hi micheal was it you who was set up behind us on the edge of the woodland?
Me and my son managed to decoy 2 pigeons for lifted around 2pm plenty about the other side of the road teasing us lol

Hi micheal was it you who was set up behind us on the edge of the woodland?
Me and my son managed to decoy 2 pigeons for lifted around 2pm plenty about the other side of the road teasing us lol
Nope, that was me.... now I know who wiggys is :) we left at 12 to go clay shooting as the fog wasn’t lifting